Watch your Car Online
Stay connected and watch your vehicle LIVE while it is in our shop.
Click here to watch your vehicle now
Courtesy Cars Available
Courtesy cars are now available for our valued customers.
First come first served, or call to schedule in advance
Save Money on Gas
Even if it seems like your car is running fine, that doesn't mean that you are getting the best fuel economy that your car can offer.
Power Steering Flush
Batavia, IL Power Steering Flush
Why do I need to flush my Power Steering Fluid?
Fresh power steering fluid is clean and clear. Dirty, neglected power steering fluid can look like used engine oil and can compromise the performance of your steering system, and in some cases, even cause damage. If you haven't serviced your power steering system lately, now's the time to do something about it.
Reliable Auto Repair in Batavia, IL can provide you with an assessment of your power steering system, to let you know how often you should be flushing the power steering fluid.
What does a Power Steering Flush include?
Wynn's Power Steering System Flush Service
- Removes the old fluid from the reservoir.
- Vacuum flushes the entire system with a proprietary product formulated to loosen and remove sludge and other contaminants from the system.
- Refills the system with the correct manufacturer recommended fluid.
- Restores steering performance
- Helps prevent sluggish steering on cold mornings.
- Reduces or eliminates steering noise.
- Provides proper lubrication of power steering components
- Helps avoid premature, unexpected and expensive steering system failures.
Benefits of a Power Steering Flush Service
A Cleaner, better running engine gives you:
- Less Noise and Decreased Steering effort
- Increased steering effectiveness
- Keep seals soft and help prevent leakage and wear
- Prevent expensive repairs of power steering components